(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Do you want to knit but don’t have any idea where to start? Discover your one-stop resource for everything you’ll ever need to know about knitting.
Do knitting patterns and techniques have you scratching your head? Do you dream of creating handcrafted gifts that your family, friends, and customers will cherish? Are you a knitting novice, a part-time crafter, or an old pro looking to sharpen your skills? Expert craftswoman Emma Brown has helped thousands of people turn their creative visions into reality through her crocheting circles and bestselling books. And now she’s here to help you develop the skills you need to create masterful works of art.
Knitting for Beginners is your ultimate handbook for moving from your first set of needles to the most advanced projects. Through step-by-step instructions and color photos, you’ll discover the basics of knitting including an overview of different stitches and techniques. You’ll learn how to read knitting charts and patterns so you can take on any project with confidence. As your skills grow, you can refer to the book for a quick refresher to ensure that your creative potential is as boundless as your imagination.
In Knitting for Beginners, you’ll discover:
- An itemized breakdown of what supplies and tools you’ll need to start knitting
- Tips for avoiding the most common mistakes that beginners make
- Detailed diagrams for 20 knitting stitches, 12 unique techniques, and 15 fun patterns
- Walkthroughs of complicated methods for advanced crafters including double-pointed knitting and garter stitches
- An in-depth list of commonly-asked questions and a glossary of knitting terms and much, much more!
Knitting for Beginners is your all-in-one reference for needle novices to crafting masters. If you like easy-to-understand photos and diagrams, step-by-step instructions, and ready-to-make patterns and projects, then you’ll love Emma Brown’s expansive guide.
Buy Knitting for Beginners to unroll your inner crafter today!